INSTRUCTIONS FOR CORRECTIONS OTHER THAN DATE OF BIRTH IN SCHOOL RECORDS AND QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES
APPLICATION FOR CORRECTIONS OTHER THAN DATE OF BIRTH IN SCHOOL RECORDS AND QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES
1. Application for all corrections should be routed through the Head of School in which the applicant last studied/is studying
2. The Commissioner for Government Examinations (CGE) shall make the “corrections” only in respect of students who have obtained their Secondary School Leaving Certificate. In all other cases the application should be forwarded to the concerned Educational Officer. (AEO or DEO as the case may be).
3. Corrections shall be made only in accordance with the School Records.
4. The CGE shall not make corrections in the certificate other than clerical errors. As per G.O. (MS) 80/84/GAD dtd. 14/03/1984 and G.O. (MS) No. 195/85/GAD dated 24/05/1985, for “changing” the name, caste and religion after obtaining the Secondary School Leaving Certificates, candidate may obtain sanction from the Tahsildar for Gazette Notification and a copy of Gazette Notification is to be attached with the original certificate. No changes in this regard shall be made in the original certificate.
5. The following documents are to be submitted in general for all corrections. (i) Original SSLC Book/Card (ii) Photocopy of Admission Register attested by HM. (iii) Chalan Receipt of Sub/Dist. Treasury for Rs. 30/- (Head of Account 0202-01-102-92 other receipts).
6. For the following corrections, documents noted against each should also be furnished in addition to the above documents.
i. NAME OF APPLICANT (Clerical error only) : Application submitted in Std I at the time of admission.
ii. NAME OF FATHER (“Given name” will be retained and only surname is allowed to be changed) : (a) Original Birth Certificate and three copies attested by a Gazetted Officer. (b) Certificate from the Village officer
iii NAME OF MOTHER/ PLACE OF BIRTH (Fresh entry allowed) : (a) Original Birth Certificate and three copies attested by a Gazetted Officer. (b) Certificate from the Village Officer
iv. CASTE/ CATEGORY OF CASTE/ (Clerical error only) : Caste Certificate of Revenue authorities
v. ADDRESS (Clerical error and administrative unit change only) : Certificate from the Village Officer
vi NATIONALITY (Clerical error only) : (a) Original Birth Certificate and three copies attested by a Gazetted Officer. (b) Nativity Certificate in original
7. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Post a Comment