GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION AND PROMOTION FOR THE YEAR 2022-23:CIRCULAR NO.QIP/457454/22/DGE DT:19/04/2022
- SCHOOL ADMISSION WITHOUT TC FROM UNRECOGNISED SCHOOL:GO(RT)2968/2021/GEDN DT:08/06/2021
KITE - RELEASING DETAILS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ONLINE SYSTEM OF SCHOOL ADMISSION AND ISSUANCE OF TRANSFER CERTIFICATES FOR THE 2021-22 ACADEMIC YEAR IN GOVERNMENT-AIDED SCHOOLS: USER MANUAL FOR HEADMASTERS/PARENTS :CIRCULAR NO .KITE/2021/1421 DT:19/05/2021
- SCHOOL ADMISSION/PROMOTION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-HELPFILE FOR PARENTS:.DOWNLOAD
- SCHOOL ADMISSION/PROMOTION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22:GUIDELINES.DOWNLOAD
- ADMISSION OF PUPILS TRANSFERING FROM UNRECOGNISED UNAIDED SCHOOL FOR THE YEAR 2020-21:ORDERS ISSUED:GO(RT)1846/2020/G.EDN DT:05/06/2020
- SCHOOL ADMISSION IN GOVT & AIDED SCHOOL:INSTRUCTIONS.GO(RT)1737/2020/GEDN DT:28/05/2020
- SCHOOL ADMISSION AND ISSUE OF TC IN GOVT/AIDED/UNAIDED SCHOOLS:INSTRUCTIONS.QIP(1)/9141/2020/DGE DT:14/05/2020
- INSISTING OF UID MANDATORY FOR ADMISSION TO ALL CLASSES IN RECOGNIZED UNAIDED SCHOOL:GO(RT)1248/2018/GEDN DT:26/03/2018
- THE AGE OF ADMISSION TO CLASS 1 SHALL BE 5 YEAR FOR ALL THE SCHOOL OF THE STATE OF KERALA.GO(MS)117/2012/GEDN DT:12/04/2012
- ADMISSION OF PUPILS TRANSFERING FROM UNRECOGNISED UNAIDED SCHOOL:INSTRUCTIONS:CIRCULAR NO.H1/10381/2016/DPI DT:02/06/2016
- THE AGE OF ADMISSION TO CLASS I SHALL BE FIVE YEARS FOR ALL THE SCHOOLS OF THE STATE:GO(MS)117/2012/GEDN DT;12/04/2012
- The power of exemption from age rules for three months for admission of pupils in Standard I to IX and 6 months in Standard X will be delegated to District Educational Officers and Assistant Educational officers. :GO(MS)224/2011GEDN DT:02/11/2011
CONDONATION( AGE EXEMPTION) OF AGE FOR SCHOOL ADMISSION
- Exemption from age rules for admission of pupils in Standard. I to X will be delegated to the District Educational Officers and admission of pupils in Standard. I to IV will be delegated to the Asst Educational Officers.
- Period of exemption that can be granted by the Educational Officer will be limited to three months.
- However, age exemption need be granted to pupils only if the guardian produces the birth certificate of the pupil issued by the competent authority (G.O.(MS) 14/94/G.Edn. dated 3-2-94 and G.O. (MS) 198/2009/G.Edn. Dt. 5-10-2009.
- The power of exemption from age rules for three months for admission of pupils in Standard I to IX and 6 months in Standard X will be delegated to District Educational Officers and Assistant Educational officers. :GO(MS)224/2011GEDN DT:02/11/20211