Deferred Salary repaid in cash From April 2021 onwards
Vide GO(P) No.43/2021/Fin Dated 26/02/2021, amendment issued to notification issued under GO(P) No.140/2020/Fin. dated 25/10/2020 by prepone the repayment of deferred salary as follows.
- The deferred portion of pay and allowances of Govt Employees and Teachers would be repaid in five equal monthly instalments in cash from the salary of April 2021 onwards.
- In the case of pensioners and deceased (employees and teachers), deferred portion of pay and allowances would be paid in cash from 1st April, 2021 onwards, in lumpsum.
- Employee pension contribution shall not be deducted from the repaid deferred portion of pay and allowances in respect of employees and teachers who come under the ambit of National pension System.
- GO(P)43/2021/FIN DT:26/02/2021
- REPAYMENT OF DEFERED PORTION OF SALARY: INSTRUCTION TO TREASURY.LETTER NO.E1/1380/2021 DT:03/05/2021
- REPAYMENT OF DEFERRED SALARY: INSTRUCTION:CIRCULAR NO.20/2021/FIN DT:04/03/2021
- REPAYMENT OF DEFERRED SALARY: INSTRUCTION:TRY/1380/2020/2020/E1 DT:08/03/2021
- COVID 19:20% OF SALARY DEFERRED FOR THE MONTH FROM APRIL 2020 TO AUGUST 2020:NOTIFICATION.GO(P)53/2020/FIN DT:30/04/2020
- COVID 19:20% OF SALARY DEFERRED FOR THE MONTH FROM APRIL 2020 TO AUGUST 2020:GO(P)46/2020/FIN DT:23/04/2020
- REPAYMENT OF DEFERED PORTION OF SALARY: GO(P)140/2020/FIN DT:25/10/2020 AND CONNECTED CIRCULARS
- COVID 19: DEFERMENT OF SALARY:NPS DEDUCTION:CLARIFICATION.CIRCULAR NO.22/2020/FIN DT:06/05/2020
- COVID 19:DEFERMENT OF SALARY;EXEMPTION FROM SALARY REDUCTION IN THE CASE OF THOSE WHO ALREADY CONTRIBUTED ONE MONTH SALARY TO CMDRF.CIRCULAR NO.ITSF2/77/2020/FIN DT:04/05/2020